3- DEMOLITION STAGE !!
CLEAN AND LIVABLE REMODELING
Dust is often a concern when a remodeling project is undertaken in the home. Our remodeling team takes every step necessary to make sure your family can stay safe and comfortable at home while renovation takes place. Your home may be under construction, but your life is not.
Your home is where you’re most comfortable. While we remodel, we make sure to keep it that way.
Too often, we meet folks considering a renovation of their kitchen or bath who are paralyzed by a fear of the mess it will make. They don’t want their belongings damaged or ruined, they don’t want their kids and pets breathing in dust and debris, and they simply can’t afford to move out of the house during the remodel. What they need—and what Elite always strives to accomplish in our work—is what we call a clean and livable remodel. We make absolutely sure that our customers are happy and
keeping your family safe and comfortable during the remodeling process
Our team of remodelers is fully conscious of your family’s health, safety, and comfort—especially in a place as special as your own home—so we take every step necessary to minimize the impact of our work.
This starts with eliminating as much dust and debris as possible, directly at the source, we do the following to ensure our customers’ satisfaction:
- Isolate the work area by taping plastic dust barriers over doorways, keeping the dust and debris contained
- Place sticky mats at entryways to prevent workers from tracking dust and debris into the living areas of the home
- Seal all HVAC vents in the work area to prevent dust from spreading throughout the airways of the home
- Remove remaining dust and debris at the end of each workday to keep your home clean
- Exterior; Keep all you Plants, Lawn off from paint or mud
- We bring our own hoses so your hose stays clean all the time.
- Material and equipment will be organized in a appropriate location
- Close & lock all doors and windows at the end of the job
Put up signs on gates or doors to remind our team of especial requests for your pets.